For our investment team in Antwerp (Belgium) we are looking for motivated candidates for the position as Associate (m/f/x).
The purpose of the role is to support the Investment Team in completing tasks and assignments as part of a deal/investment process. With increased experience, you will take ownership of workstreams, work with management and collaborate with the business to create value.
The role of the Associate will be involved in:
- Conducting market and industry research.
- Finding new investment opportunities which you have sourced and review them.
- Modelling and structuring investments.
- Supportingdue diligenceprocesses.
- Supportingacquisition and growth strategies of portfolio companies.
- Following-up of the portfolio companies.
- Preparing and executing potential exits.
The role ishighly varied and involves working in a supportive, dynamic team. The projects you could work on offer continuous learning, increase your knowledge of the PE industry and support you in growing your future career with us. You will be in regular contact with new investment opportunities, as well as with existing portfolio companies, requiring travel on a national and sometimes international basis but we are always mindful to work these around your personal commitments. Work life integrationis important to us.
We are seeking candidates (m/f/x) who can meet the following requirements:
- University education, preferably complemented by a master’s degree
- You will enjoy working with numbers, understanding them and telling a story from them
- This role does not require previous experience, we will provide full training and support
- If you do have earlier experience (through an internship) in strategy consulting, private equity, or corporate finance boutique/investment bank we would love to hear about it
- Due to the international nature of our business, you should be fluent in English and least one national language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A down-to-earth and open team player who hasgood communication skills, a creative yet pragmatic attitude, is initiative-driven, curious, and passionate.Well-organised, pro-active, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work totight deadlines.You will have an interest in business and think commercially with an entrepreneurial, deals mindset.
We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an inclusive and dynamic working environment in which each team member can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their resume/their transcripts to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Nathalie Callens on telephone number: +32 (0) 3 292 96 65.